"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes 2004

"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes  2004

08 December 2008

Time flys

Today Rory & I are celebrating our second anniversary. Funny how it seems like forever...in a good way of course! He continues to be everything I've ever wanted. Love is difficult to explain but in the immortal words of Belinda Carlisle during her Go-Go's period...

"When I'm with you, I shake inside
My heart's all tangled up
My tongue is tied it's crazy.
Can't walk, can't talk, can't eat, can't sleep
Oh, I'm in love, oh I'm in deep 'cuz baby
With a kiss you can strip me defenseless
With a touch I completely lose control
'Til all that's left of my strength is a memory

I get weak when I look at you, weak when we touch
I can't speak when I look in your eyes
I get weak when you're next to me, weak from this love
I can't speak when I look in your eyes
I get weak

Convincing eyes, persuasive lips
The helpless heart just can't resist their power
You know you've got a hold over me
You know you've got me where I want to be ..."

It's been an amazing 2 years and I hope to have many, many more just like them.

Kathy

No comments: