Vending at various art shows and dog events gives one a lot of down time. When not chit-chatting with the potential buyers, I'll doddle new drawing ideas or read or simply watch the world go by. Often my inner fashionista goes postal when faced with couture red flags passing my booth.
The time has come to get a few things off my chest. Heed my warnings!!! There are people looking at you ~ and not in a good way!
* If your purse is bigger than your head, your purse is too big.
* Big sunglasses can't hide ugly.
* If people hand you change while you're sitting on a park bench, you've worn the wrong outfit.
* "Designer" does not always mean better.
* Woman wearing too low-riding jeans + too tight top = beer belly look.
It doesn't look good on your dad and it sure doesn't look good on you!
* If you can afford it, you can afford to have taste.
* No matter what Vogue tells you, wearing florals and plaids do not mix.
* You can be too thin (but never too rich!!!!).
* If you can't walk and bend your knees while wearing 4 inch spike heels, perhaps you should
reconsider your footwear.
And one last tip....
Look in the mirror one last time before you walk out of the house. You'll be happy you did. And so will I. ;)