"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes 2004

"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes  2004

08 March 2007

On the road - California

on my way up north
up on the Ventura
I pulled back the hood
and I was talking to you
and I knew then it would be
a life long thing
but I didn't know that
We could break a silver lining

“a sorta fairytale” Tori Amos

There is nothing as lovely as a drive along the Pacific Coast Highway. For those of you who’ve done, you know exactly what I’m talking about. For those of you who haven’t, do it!! I stopped several times and just drank in the amazing view. I took a few photos but it was much nicer enjoying the moments of peace.




While walking along the beach I came across a bit of seaweed in the sand....


Our fairytales are found in the special moments.

Kathy

No comments: