"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes 2004

"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes  2004

17 March 2007

The Remy Diaries - Part II

It appears Remy is having a hissy fit about Bobo’s 15 minutes, based on her latest diary entry….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life with Bobo is no bed of roses. He does not know the meaning of the word “no” – literally. Now that might have a lot to do with Blondie naming him Bobo. As I learned from my close personal friend, Lee Livingood, it’s very unhelpful giving your dog a name that sounds like something else…Bobo…no no…oh no Bobo no NO!!!!! Cripe, Blondie is clueless. She thought Bobo was a cute name. I’m sure glad I had a name already cause I’d hate to think of what moniker she’d stick me with. Bobo enjoys peeing in the house but to be fair, 80% of the time he does pee in the bathroom. And his idea of treats are a box of Kleenex, a pair of fuzzy socks, Blondie’s art erasers and unshelled pecans fresh off the tree. Thankfully it all comes out in the end so Blondie knows exactly who the problem child is. And he will play with a squeaky stuffie until my ears bleed. Then he does it in the middle of the night so I am forced to grab the stuffie and disembowel it myself just to get rid of the squeaker. Bobo has perfected this Alfred E. Newman look (“What, me worry?”) when caught in the act of civil disobedience or rearranging the garbage can which he follows up giving Blondie kisses all over her face which makes her giggle. Ya know, she fails to giggle when I give her kisses all over her glasses. WOMEN!!!!!

So now Bobo is going to be totally impossible as he thinks he’s soooooooooooo special cause he's famous just because he got his picture in a magazine. All I know is that Blondie has never done a drawing of Bobo but she has done a lot of me and people ooh and ah over them and then buy them and say how pretty I am...Hey…wait a minute! That means I’m famous too. OHBOYOHBOYOBOY!!!!!!

No comments: