"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes 2004

"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes  2004

28 August 2007

Just a quick note

Oh boy! Two blogs in one day. Lucky readers?


As I've been doing a lot of drawing, the TV is sometimes on when I'm too lazy to get up and switch out Cd's. And the music behind the new Saturn VUE commercials has really got my attention. Frankly I think I would be willing to purchase whatever that tune is selling. Not since Martin Barre's driving solo in "Aqualung" have I pumped up the volume so high. My sources tell me the tune, "Higher" will be out soon. Till then I'll just keep looping it on my laptop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO9e2sLuZ7M

Good thing this tune came along as I needed something to push Emmy nominated "**** In A Box" from the Saturday Night Live skit out of my brain. Emmy nominated??? Oh my! ;)

Kathy



No comments: