"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes 2004

"Ain't Life Grand" by Kathy Hoynes  2004

14 March 2007

Bobo Daze

My Spring 2007 issue of CG Magazine arrived yesterday and on the inside front cover and on page 35 , are my photos of Bobo. For those of you in the greater Southwest and parts of Mexico, that was not an earthquake you felt, it was just me doing the dance of joy. I’ll admit, I’m a sentimental slob when it comes to photos of the pups. Sure I can draw them any time I want, but I feel such unbridled joy seeing their actual photo in a magazine. After I finished making a fool of myself, I took all the pups into the yard. Sitting on the grass, surrounded by 9 fuzzy faces I began crying my eyes out. Yes, it was a good cry. Thanks to Bobo, I could once again be that silly, goofy and borderline obnoxious (borderline???!!!???) greyhound owner who’s friends’ eyes grow wide with fear as I drag out my dog-eared copy of the latest CG Magazine and bore them to death for the 100th time with how “my greyhound made it in the magazine!!!!”. I promise not to be such a stage mother this time around, but there’s nothing wrong with being Bobo’s PR babe.

I’m going to cut this entry short and get out into the yard as from what I can see out the window, Bobo is prancing around there woofing “Superstar….superstar".

Kathy

No comments: